Monday, January 21, 2013

Im team NATURAL damnit!!!

Yes my hair is natural and I love it!!!

Yes for about 5 years now I have been completely natural so no chemicals have touched this head of mine!  I gotta tell you..... it was the best thing I've ever done for myself!

The feeling of no longer being a slave to my hair is the most freeing feeling this former relaxed hared girl could ever have!
I started getting relaxers a little later in life (when I was 11yrs old) while most girls (some younger then me) my age, their mothers were placing relaxers in their hair my mother was dead set against it! To this day I so wish I hadn't gone behind her back to get my very first relaxer! 

She was not happy about it, but she understood why I wanted it at the time.




Unfortunately my hair was never the same after I relaxed it but it has never been as healthy as it is now. It took a lot of time, a lot of trial & error but I eventually found products that I love & that work for me. I am still constantly reading blogs watching ,YouTube videos & trying out new techniques and products on my hair. 

If any of you have any suggestions for me please share them with me. I am always hungry for more information.


Stay Happy & Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment