Thursday, November 14, 2013

Relax and Just be grateful okay!!

Yo yo it's your girl Jo Jo...
So I'm going to talk about some photography issues right now and if your photographer or even a tech head you can relate to what I'm about to say.
So a few days ago my hard drive died on me.... yeah it's a sad thing for me because it had about 3 years worth of work on it.

And when it first happened I thought I would feel like my world had just ended, but amazingly I'm calm about the whole situation. I have accepted the fact that this is something that happens to all for photographers and people in business and to make sure it never happens again to always back up everything I work on.

Yes. I did not back up anything on that hard drive ,silly decision yes but being grateful that I still have my camera, I still have my lighting equipment and I have all the memories of working with all those amazing models, makeup artists, hairstyles, nail techs, amazing assistance & wardrobe stylists.... is more than enough for me.

I'm grateful for the experiences that I've had over those years and I so excited to start a new but this time I'm going to be smarter and pack my stuff up lol.


This post is not about me losing my work it's about always smiling and being grateful for the things that you have not for what you don't. If you come away with learning from my mistake or practicing gratitude that I think this blog post has done its job.

Thanks for listening I'd appreciate it. All of you stay happy and healthy and remember...
HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment