Monday, January 21, 2013

Shoedazzle Review

Hello loves!
 I hope you had a wonderful week. I had a wonderful break lots of time with friends and family and food! Anyway this is going to be a quick little review on one Christmas gift that I got this year. I recently took advantage of the shoe dazzle.com 40% off boot sale. 

                                                         YouTube Shoedazzle Review

I've never purchased anything from this website before and to my surprise I am pleasantly pleased with the outcome. These boots are comfortable fashionable and crazy affordable. I paid less than 30 dollars for the use sexy boots.... And thats with shipping! I gotta give credit when credit is due Kim Kardashian really knows how to design hot shoes I think I will become a regular of shoe dazzle.com for a while. I ordered you all to take advantage of this website let me know what you see what you like and the comments down below. Thanks so much stay happy stay healthy and remember to always... HAVE FUN!

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment